The Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII) and The Australia-Myanmar Constitutional Democracy Project
Invite you to a seminar and the launch of
Myanmar/Burma Databases on AsianLII
Monday 23 May 2016
5.30pm for 5.45pm till 7.00pm
UNSW Law Staff Common Room
Law Building, Level 2
Friday 20 May 2016
Richard Hunter, Development Manager,
- Welcome by Professor Martin Krygier - ‘UNSW Law’s engagement with Myanmar'
- Dr Melissa Crouch (UNSW Law) - ‘The Opportunities for legal research on Myanmar and the importance of online resources'
- Dr Philip Chung and Professor Graham Greenleaf (AustLII) – demonstration of the new Myanmar/Burma databases on AsianLII and how to use them
- Professor David Dixon (Dean of Law UNSW) - launch of the new databases
- Comments and questions from the floor
Drinks and light refreshments will be available before and after the event.
Australasian LegalInformation Institute (AustLII) and the Australia-Myanmar Constitutional Democracy Project